Cognitive Behavior Therapy, In person or Telehealth
Professionalism You Can Count On.
We understand and recognize that everyone will have a time in their lives that they will need to seek help, support, care, and unconditional acceptance in the issues that they are facing. We see that as strength, courage, and a pro-active approach to wellness in a life well-lived.
Ages 14 and up. This service includes diagnostic evaluation, case conceptualization, treatment planning, and the process of meeting therapeutic goals.
Expert Witness Consultation For Court
Training, Consultations, and Presentations on CBT
For mental health professionals, members of the community, and other organizations.
- ADHD Testing
- Academic IQ Testing
- Diagnostic Clarity
Law Enforcement Services:
- Critical Incident Stress
- Specialized Law Enforcement Training: CLEST ID 6176-8126
- Uses Of Agency EAP benefits or insurance benefits
- Weight loss and bariatric patients
- Serious life changes
- Relationship challenges
- Self Esteem
- Identity issues
- Anger issues
- Career/Performance issues
- Postpartum Depression (PPD)
- Postpartum Anxiety (PPA)
- Grief and Loss
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)